Thursday, April 26, 2012

Animals and Art

As I was driving home today, I thought about 3 things:

1. I haven't written a blog post since returning from New Orleans.
2. The CD I have in my car, of two guys with guitar, sitar, and flute, mostly sucks. My cat could do better.
3. My sister sent me some cards with artwork by cats.

These 3 thoughts have led to this post, which is a collection of animals "doing" art or music.

Let's begin with music. First, here are some birds playing a guitar:



Here is Nora the cat playing a piano:



Here is Nora playing with an orchestra:



Here are cats doing music with a car chase video:



Finally, here are some cats doing art on an iPad. I'm sure there's plenty more, but I'm having a hard time finding things that aren't contrived, photoshopped, or otherwise manipulated. As a non-manipulative blogger, I ask you to enjoy the above, and if you miss my essay-ic blog posts, never fear, more are coming.

No comments: